Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Model 18's on Ebay

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Model 18's on Ebay


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Post

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

    I really thought about them, I just can't justify them, I already have 604-8G's.

    But boy do I want 'em...

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Panomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2006
    Posts
    1,811
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Looks like the guy pulled the auction early. There were no bids. 5 cent minimum. Hmmm..... Fishy.

    Too bad, my father lives near St. Augustine, he might have gone over to pick them up.

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Model 18's on Ebay


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Post

    I guess you gotta cancel your bids in order to close down an auction. I suspect he got an offer to bypass Ebay commissions. I've seen that happen with choice Altec items.

    Those are fairly rare birds. I have only ever seen one other set.

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member LICORNE's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,603
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi,

    Those were 604 8H that's why he pulled them off .

    ...........................................

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Model 18's on Ebay


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by CONVERGENCE:
    Hi,

    Those were 604 8H that's why he pulled them off .

    ...........................................
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Did he get a better offer? Or just didn't think they were selling for enough?

  6. #6
    Hostboard Member Tranquil's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2005
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    He had about four bids and it sat at $250. plus for days, everyone was just watching. I live in S.Florida and was already justifying the road trip. They were beautiful!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.